*old* Organic Greens Complex 100g
- Product Details
- PLU 5402
- Product Buying Options
- Additional Product Information
Organic Greens Complex
with Purifying Chlorella
Helps detoxify and boost wellbeing and vitality
This easy to use organic blend of essential nutrients, vitamins and trace elements is supercharged with goodness to support the gut, brain and building of muscles.
Enjoy sprinkled over food, as a tasty smoothie, a nutritious juice booster, or even as a shot.
Carefully blended to provide a natural source of soluble fibre and non-animal protein, Organic Greens Complex is ideal for vegetarians and vegans. With acerola fruit powder extract, rich in vitamin C, to support the immune system and normal collagen function of the skin.
Have you tried the Superfood Brownie recipe by Deliciously Ella?
- Spirulina Powder – Antioxidant and promotes vitality
- Spinach Powder – Rich in chlorophyll to help maintain a healthy alkaline balance
- Parsley Powder – Supports healthy function of the kidneys
- Chlorella Powder – Purifying and supports immunity
- Seagreens® Wild Wrack – Helps support healthy digestion
- Barley Grass Powder, Wheat Grass Powder – Raw food source of essential nutrients
- Green Tea Powder Extract – Promotes breakdown of fats
- Acerola Cherry Powder Extract – Excellent source of vitamin C
- Oat Grass Powder – Beneficially promotes the body’s detoxification processes
How to Use:
To make a delicious, nutritious juice booster, add fruit and water to a blender, add 5g (1 teaspoon) of Organic Greens Complex powder, drink immediately and enjoy. Or, sprinkle our versatile Organic Greens Complex powder on salads or hot foods, add to smoothies or other drinks, or mix with water and serve as a SuperFood shot! Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Keep tightly closed in a cool, dark place and out of reach of children and pets. Do not use if seal is broken. Not for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding, unless advised by a healthcare practitioner.
Nutritional Information Serving Size: 1 scoop (5 g) Servings Per Container: 20 Per 100 g %RI** Per portion of
1 scoop (5 g)
%RI** Energy 1229 kJ / 294 kcal 15% 65 kJ /16 kcal <1% Fat 6 g 8% <0.5 g <1% Of which Saturates 1 g 6% <0.1 g <1% Carbohydrates 19 g 7% 1 g <1% Of which Sugars 3 g 3% <0.5 g <1% Fibre 20 g - 1 g - Protein 37 g 74% 2 g 4% Salt 0.95 g 16% <0.05 g <1% Vitamin C 250 mg 313% 12.5 mg 16% **Reference Intake
Spirulina Powder*, Spinach Powder*, Parsely Powder*, Chlorella Powder*, Hebridian Sea Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum)*, Barley Grass Powder*, Wheatgrass Powder*, Green Tea Leaf Extract*, Acerola Cherry Extract (on maltodextrin)*, Oat Grass Powder*
*Organically produced ingredient
Allergens highlighted in bold